If you want gorgeous shine, no scalp discomfort and stunning colour results - COLORINSIDER is the product for you! COLORINSIDER is our first ammonia-free odourless permanent colourant with a unique and patented Oil Delivery System2 technology. The colour result is delivered in high-resolution with true, sharp and saturated results.
• High-resolution colour
• Full-power, sharp focus reflects.
• Deeply saturated, even finish from root to tip with 100% grey coverage.
• 78 intermixable shades including Clear. Perfectly-polished finish
• Helps preserve the hair fibre integrity for an even, reflective finish.
• Precision-calibrated palette • Optimum balance of base + reflect.
• Predicable, true-to-tone shades.
• No ammonia, No odour
• Pleasant application, exceptional client comfort.
New shades available –
- High Coverage Reflect COV-3BR
- High Coverage Reflect COV-5BR
- High Coverage Reflect COV-5WM
- High Coverage Reflect COV-7WM
- High Coverage Reflect COV-4M
- High Coverage Reflect COV-6M
- High Coverage Reflect COV-8M
The COLORINSIDER ODS2 Oil Delivery System helps to propel color molecules directly to the hair's core and helps preserve the hair fibre's integrity for an even reflective looking finish*
*COLORINSIDER respects the essential amino acids and lipid balance of natural hair.
Q. What are the COV shades and how are they different than the rest of the Colorinsider shades?
A.The COV shades are highly reflective shades that are designed for more than 50% grey hair. They are unique from the other reflect shades because they do not require mixing with an N, NW or G shade to achieve coverage.
Q. How do you mix the COV shades?
A. The shades are mixed 1:1 with Colorinsider Cream Developer. For optimal grey coverage, 20V (6%) developer is recommended.
Q. What is the timing for the COV shades? Is it the same for resistant grey hair?
A. The processing time for COV shades is 35 minutes at room temperature even for resistant grey hair. For best results, it is recommended to begin the application where the hair is greyest.
Q. Can you use the COV shades on hair that has less than 50% grey?
A. It is not recommended to use the COV shades on hair that is less than 50% grey as results could be deeper than expected. Instead, use a similar shade from the reflect collection for more predictable results. For example, on hair that is less than 50% grey, use 6M (6.8); on hair that is more than 50% grey, use COV-6M (COV-6.8).
Q. I currently use M, WM and BR shades mixed with N, NW and G shades for grey coverage. How will my results be different if I use a COV shade by itself?
A. The results of the COV shades are designed to look like their respective reflect shade on pigmented hair. For example, the result of 7WM (7.35) on pigmented hair is recreated with COV-7WM (COV-7.35) on hair with 50% or more grey. When a reflect shade is mixed with an N, NW or G shade, the coverage is improved, but the tone of the shade can be diminished. The COV shades give you the opportunity to fully cover the grey without compromising the tone.